Monday, November 5, 2018

#9 Classmate Blog Critique

Classmate Blog Critique

Before I begin I just want to say everyone blog is great and amazing and I respect each of you guys. I think everyone is doing a great job writing and continue to keep up the great work and put God first in your life because He will bless you like He has blessed me. First up is Kobe Smith on his clean writing style and much detail. Kobe you did a great job on all your blogs particularly your #8 post on predictions. I really liked how you went into detail and had many links and pictures. I think everyone in the class would agree with me on that.

Second, I thought Houston Taylor did a great job on his blog on Bing Watching. I liked how he went into depth on Stranger Things and how clean of a blog he wrote. Outstanding blog by Houston because of his well written blog and cleanness.

Fianlly, I thought everyone did a great job and every one in the class has great blogs and a bright future ahead of them. God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment