Friday, November 2, 2018

#7 Bing Watching (Old, New, Domestic, Global)


 7 Bing Watching


Before I got married to the love of my life Mattison Eddy.  I use to bing watch occasionally. It was hard to find time to bing watch my favorite tv shows and going to class. But when I got to it was bing watching until the very last episode and some times going back and re watching the whole show again. But here are my two favorite shows on Netflix.



Stranger Things is a great T.V. series to watch in my opinion and it is one of my favorites on Netflix because viewers get the ultimate package in mystery, horror scenes, and a good amount of action and fighting scenes. The main characters of the show are Mike Wheeler, Eleven, Lucas Sinclair, and Jim Hopper.  There are more important character than these but these are just a few to name. 



This is my second favorite tv show on Netflix it is called Attack on Titan which is an Japanese tv show full of action and some mystery about an young man named Eren Yeager is set on a journey to defend his home and family and friends from monsters called Titans. Titans are people with power that makes them grow and their goal is to end humanity. 

Therefore, these are my favorite tv shows and I highly recommend these shows to people everywhere to check out.


No comments:

Post a Comment